Regular Agricultural Loan
designed to finance agricultural activities such as purchase of farm inputs, acquisition of machinery and equipment, work animals
and other similar items for the production following: Rice, Corn, Coconut, Livestock/Poultry etc.
- Loanable amount is from P10,000 and above. Maximum loan amount depends on actual bank net capital. (Bank Net Capital x 25% is equal to single borrowers limit)
- Minimum loan term of three (3) months and maximum of five (5) years
- Mode of Payment is Lump Sum or Semi Annual or on installment basis. Payment can be made through issuance of post-dated checks or through over the counter payment.
- Collateral is required. Acceptable collateral are real properties (Titles free from encumbrances)
- No Co-Maker required
- With Inspection Fee
- If the borrower is married, his/her spouse is required to submit loan requirements and signed all loan documents signifying his/her consent.
- CCV File or E-Copy of Title
- Original Certificate of title
- Special power of attorney (SPA) (if title is not in the name of the borrower)
- Tax Receipt, Tax declaration of real property, Tax declaration of building (if collateral has improvements) and Tax Clearance
- Sketch/Approved Plan
- Fire Insurance and Crop Insurance if necessary
- Court Clearance for Property and Borrower
- Proof of all income declared in Income Statement
- Require Audited or In House FS for loans amounting to P1,000,000 and up.
Other loan requirements: Open a GRBP regular savings account, 2 pcs. Latest 2×2 picture, atleast 1 Valid I.D, Barangay Clearance, Cedula/CTC, TIN/SSS/GSIS Number