Careers at GRBP
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Marketing or Equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in methods of locating debtors and techniques utilized in the collection of delinquent consumer debts.
- With experience in collecting consumer debt including securing payment of past due or delinquent accounts.
- Can communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- With motorcycle and valid Driver’s license
- Possess marketing skills and willing to be assigned in deferent branch.
- A graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in any 4 year degree in business administration or related course.
- At least 1 years experience in accounting, bookkeeping or cash management preferably in a bank.
- Highly skilled in interpersonal relations, written and oral communications, analytical and problem solving, and people management.
- Must be knowledgeable in using a computer.
- Male or Female. Willing to be assigned at any Branch.
- Graduate of any 4-years Business related courses.
- Engages in superior customer service through accurate marketing information and product knowledge.
- Researches and creates a plan for engaging the target market and customers for loans and deposit products.
- Excellent in communication and negotiation skills. Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets marketing deadlines.
- With Good Writing and communication skills
- At least 3 years experience
- Willing to be assigned at our corporate branch.
- Preferably Male, 24 Years Old and above;
- Graduate of any 4-year business course;
- Must have a motorcycle and driver’s license
- Excellent in communication and negotiation skills;
- must be proactive and can work with minimal supervision